Guidelines for Language Course as Your Honors Designation
Current University of Iowa students must maintain a University of Iowa grade point average of 3.33 or above. If you have a 3.33 GPA or above at The University of Iowa and have less than 72 credit hours of college coursework, you will automatically become a member of the Honors Program. Students with more than 72 credit hours of college coursework with a UI GPA of 3.33 or greater may be admitted to the program based on a student-initiated request. Eligible students will be notified of "honors-eligible" status and how to request admission. For transfer students, entering first-year students, or other cases, please contact the University Honors Program for complete information.
- First-year Chinese Guidelines
- Second-year Chinese Guidelines
- Third-year Chinese Guidelines
- Fourth-year Chinese Guidelines
- Fifth-year Chinese Guidelines
Procedures for Language Course Honors Designation
1. Contact your project instructor.
2. Fill out the Honors Contract Course Form.
3. Submit proposed deadlines.
4. Work on your project according to the timeline.
5. Submit your final project at the end of the semester.